My cutting garden floristry business.


Hello everyone,

So I'm extremely excited to reveal the name of my cutting garden floristry business! Choosing a name and creating a brand is a very daunting job, all the questions asked, like- will the name always work? Does it reflect what I'm doing? Will people get it? And how will I brand all of that, have been flying round my head since I embarked on my floristry course.

My hubby has been a tremendous help, and has been pinging me texts of various suggestions. 

In the end I've gone for what I think sums up every floral work I create- 'A Bunch Of Wild'.


My designs are informal, often large and very wild looking, not to mention all the wild stuff from the hedgerows that is also packed into them!

So I have the name, I'm now working on completing the last piece of my floristry course, my website and building my brand. Exciting!


Wishing you all a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.

Emma X 


Comments

Popular Posts