Floral wedding cakes


Hello everyone, my goodness it's been a busy couple of weeks. These cakes were just one of the reasons for my lack of blog/Insta postings.

My little sister has married her wonderful man!

So I spent one of the hottest weeks of the year making 8 cakes and trying to keep flowers from wilting. 


They had a beautiful country village hall for their reception which we decorated with streams of fairy lights and jam jars full of gorgeous blooms.


I actually lost count of how many jars I made up, we used a mix of home grown blooms and a few wholesale ones.
Next year I'm hoping to of extended my plot to grow enough to last me for September/October! 

I'm pleased to say every last crumb of cake went! I couldn't believe it! But if I ever see another cake again... Ha. 

I just love homemade weddings where all family & friends get together to make everything beautiful! They are simply the best!

Emma x




Comments

Popular Posts