February flowers

Hello flowers 
Well February has been a mixed month, we've had snow, sun and storm Doris!
Despite all this I managed to pick my first flowers today, just a little posy but I'm over the moon, and the scent.... dreamy!

 

I picked some eucalyptus, winter flowering honeysuckle and Himalayan honeysuckle, anemones and snowdrops.
 
 It smells AMAZING 

So I have in flower-
Anemones 
Honeysuckles 
Winter violas
Iris
Grape hyacinth 

What's coming-
Tulips
Alliums 
Narcissi

In the greenhouse-
Nigella 
Orleya
Larkspur 
Cornflower 
Chinese forget me not

On the window sill-
Sweet peas
Hares tails
Antirhinum

In the beds-
Ammi 
Foxgloves 
Larkspur 

In green-
Eucalyptus 
Viburnum 
Mahonia 
Honeysuckle 

Phew, there is lots more and I'm sowing every day now, I need a bigger greenhouse.

Can't wait for spring to get here!

Emma x

Comments

Popular Posts